MINDFUL EATING WORKSHOPS
Would you like to have or to develop a healthier relationship to food and eating?
Mindful Eating helps us to develop more awareness around our negative eating patterns and behaviours. The tools and techniques you will learn on this workshop will enable you to make healthier food choices and to rediscover the pleasure of eating without guilt.
The course includes:
- Ways of identifying healthy and unhealthy hunger and fullness signals.
- Bringing awareness to recurring unhealthy eating habits.
- Simple breathing and body awareness exercises.
- How thoughts and moods shape food choices.
- Ways of developing kindness and compassion towards ourselves and our bodies.
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS Please copy and paste links below for more information on each event.
Mindful Eating workshop – Emmaus Centre, Swords – March 4th – 10.30am – 4.30pm - http://www.emmauscentre.ie/Events/Mindful-Eating-~-Deirdre-Kavanagh-4th-March-2017
Mindful Eating workshop – Nano Nagle Centre, Milltown, Cork – May 27th – 10.00am – 4pm. Link to follow
Mindfulness weekend retreat – 14th – 16th July – http://www.lakeisleretreats.com/Mindfulness.html
Mindful Eating workshop – Emmaus Centre, Swords – September 17th – 10.30am – 4.30pm – http://www.emmauscentre.ie/Events/Mindful-eating-~-Deirdre-Kavanagh-17th-September-2017